7. Evaluating Trainees Performance
Applicants' files and performance will be evaluated, where grades are approved through specialized mentors, according to applicants performance to ensure the validity and accuracy of the evaluation based on the program criteria. Listed below is the evaluation criteria:
• Attendance and Absence
• Abiding to working hours in the practical period.
• Completing trainee’s file and selecting references.
• Considering the workplace's Supervisor evaluation on the trainee in the store.
• Considering the Appraiser notes about the trainee in his workplace.
The evaluation phase is conducted for all participants' files, as grades are placed based on job performance, where it will be sent to ACTVET for approval.