Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs of the UAE, Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) promotes the YEStoWork Program to reinforce Emirati youth employability in the private sector and create opportunities for lifelong learning with the support of its strategic partners from the private sector.
YEStoWork Program targets passionate Emiratis who are eager to learn and develop their intrapersonal skills and contribute to success of achieving our Leaders’ vision. YEStoWork Program provides participating students with a unique and rewarding opportunity to experience a real work environment and acquire specific knowledge by attending a course in retail services and operations.
Increase Emiratization in Retail, Customer Care Services & Bakeries in the Private Sector.
Train and qualify Emirati Students to work in Retail, Customer Care Services & Bakeries in the Private Sector during official school breaks.
In support of the Abu Dhabi Government and our Leaders' vision in enabling and developing Emirati youth, and based on the fourth goal of Abu Dhabi’s Economic vision 2030: empowering the national resources in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Build the capacity of skilled Emirati youth with the sense of responsibility towards the nation.
- Inclusion of UAE national talents in the private sector’s market place.
- Encourage young Emiratis to start their own business.
- Enhance young Emirati's skills in marketing and promotions.
- Create awareness of product evaluation through working in leading retail stores.
- Ensure continuity of business in the retail sector through empowering, young Emiratis to fill the vacancies in retail sector.
- Qualify young Emiratis with accredited certificates in retail services and operations from NQA.